Internationally recognized private University as a model of excellence in integrated instruction, research, and public engagement.
Produce graduates who are ethically and socially responsible employees of choice, entrepreneurs and leaders in both public and private sector institutions.
Lyceum-Northwestern University endeavors to pursue the following objectives:
1. Excellence in Teaching
Undergraduate and graduate education that meet high academic standards and enable students to realize their full potentials; strong faculty leadership in teaching, research and public engagement; quality innovative education that integrates research and public engagement with teaching.
2. Excellence in Research
Active research community that stimulates new ideas and discoveries that lead to innovations and new technologies and strengthen University knowledge, skills and expertise.
3. Excellence in Public Engagement
Optimized institutional and individual contribution of knowledge, skills and expertise toward contributing to the economic, social, cultural, and environment development of communities.
4. Excellence in Governance and Stewardship
Enhanced policies, systems, structures, and processes that promote and support the core mission of the University.
- Congratulations to our Certified Public Accountants (May 2017)
- Congratulations to our New Teachers (2017)
- Acquired E-books (as of A.Y. 2016-2017)
- PERIODICAL SUBSCRIPTIONS (A.Y. 2016-2017)
- PERIODICAL SUBSCRIPTIONS (A.Y. 2015-2016)
- Elsevier’s Clinicalkey
- Acquired E-books (as of August 2016)
- Acquired E-books (as of April 2016)