Mission and Vision
MISSION & PHILOSOPHY
The Lyceum-Northwestern University believes that the moral obligation of any institution of learning is to prepare the students into productive professionals and entrepreneurs equipped with the educational modernity, social and spiritual values to face the dynamism of a global community with the context of the regional, national and international setting.
A center of academic excellence and research that contributes towards global competitiveness.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
The Lyceum-Northwestern University endeavors to pursue the following objectives:
- To provide the student program of studies which are relevant, meaningful and attuned to the times and enriched with the integration of Filipino values.
- To offer excellent opportunities and provide service in the fields of research, medical and paramedical programs, science, information technology, educaTo provide the student program of studies which are relevant, meaningful and attuned to the times and enriched with the integration of Filipino values.tion, entrepreneurship, law enforcement and vocational and technical programs to the people of Pangasinan and the neighboring provinces through competent and qualified instructors and adequate state-of-the-art facilities in an atmosphere of discipline and values.
- To provide efficient and practical instruction adapted to the needs of courses offered and state-of-the-art facilities for specialization so that the student may gain experience for the actual practice of what he has learned.
- To maintain a wholesome and stimulating environment for the student life comparable to that which prevails in progressive institutions of similar kind with intensive training in leadership; emphasis on academic excellence, character building and a firm foundation in liberal education.
- To establish a meaningful interaction between the students and community by way of community-oriented institutional co curricular activities designed to involved their course of study with a strong sense of community spirit.
- To foster cultural and artistic expression as necessary component of personal growth and development.
- To foster social consciousness and greater awareness of the political and socio-economic situation by way of enjoining active involvement in community affairs.
- To establish a continuing linkage with the alumni geared towards the furtherance of their self-growth while emphasizing their role in the development of their community.