The College of Pharmacy is committed to give quality education to our pharmacy students who opt to join us in our mission and vision in providing them the necessary knowledge in preparation for their professional life.
It offers a complete 4-year BS Pharmacy course, based on curriculum 2006-2007. Internship programs, (community, hospital and manufacturing) as one of the requirements of the course are being incorporated in the program. The students have to finish 210 units.
The main concern of the Pharmacy Education is to provide the country with pharmacists who are scientifically competent in delivering the full spectrum of pharmaceutical services required in health care delivery.GOALS AND OBJECTIVESThe College of Pharmacy supports the following goals and objectives of Pharmacy Education. The graduate shall have acquired and developed the knowledge, skills aptitude and competencies:1. To advocate professional and ethical pharmacy practice;
2. To integrate the values and commitment as service to God in the practice of the profession;
3. To conduct scientific research and processes;
4. To develop drugs for prevention, diagnosis, mitigation and treatment of diseases of man and animals;
5. To manage drug establishments based on sound entrepreneurial practice;
6. To identify, compound, manufacture, store and dispense drugs;
7. To provide pharmaceutical care as well as counsel to clients in the proper use of both prescribed and patient chosen medications;
8. To provide drug and health related information;
9. To develop skills in community and hospital pharmacy services and technical know-how in the manufacture of drugs;
10. To demonstrate competencies in the performance of tasks as required by the community hospitals and manufacturing establishments;
11. To apply leadership, management and collaborative skills within the health care delivery system in developing, implementing and evaluating the pharmaceutical care provided to patients;
12. To render active involvement in community outreach program thru medical mission;
13. To enhance teaching research capabilities of faculty through active involvement in continuing professional education provided by PACOP (Philippine Association of the Colleges of Pharmacy);
14. To contribute to the overall, social, mental, emotional and physical health of individuals, communities and the country;
15. To establish linkages with the alumni through active participation in seminars and conventions as members of PPhA (Philippine Pharmaceutical Association).
Tapuac, Dagupan City