Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering
This program deals broad range of challenging activities and opportunities in the field of telecommunications and electronics engineering. It focuses on the conceptualization, design and development of electronic, computer, and communication products, systems, services and processes. It also caters teaching and training activities in the classroom and in laboratory exercises.
Graduates of this course may engage in the design, manufacture, and development of integrated circuit and antenna systems, telecommunication systems and network, audio and image processing, embedded computing radio and TV broadcasting, industrial electronics, instrumentation and control, and electrical systems.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
This program integrates several fields of electrical engineering, electronics engineering and computer science required to develop computer hardware and software.
Graduates of this program may engage in the designing software and firmware for embedded microcontrollers, designing analog sensor and designing operating system. They are also suited for robotics research which relies heavily on using digital systems to control and monitor electrical systems like motors, communication and sensing.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
This program provides knowledge about generation, distribution, transmission and application of electrical energy.
This program prepares students to analyze and design a variety of electrical and electronics systems found in many industrial and government settings as well as providing a foundation for further graduate studies. A strong background in the fundamentals is built through a broad-based core in basic sciences (physical and chemistry) and mathematics as well as engineering sciences.
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
This program is designed to provide mechanical students with an opportunity to strengthen and extend the knowledge they have obtained at the undergraduate level to develop their machine design skills, industrial plant process, and power plant operation and to enhance their ability to present technical material in written form.
The mechanical engineering curriculum is designed to prepare students for productive careers in industry, non-government agency, education and private consulting as well as for graduate study. Based on the fundamental principles of science and engineering. These provide a strong foundation that enables students to apply what they have learned to the complex technological problems of today and to teach themselves the new technologies of tomorrow.
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
This program is about improving and protecting the world we inhabit. It involves the planning, design and construction of facilities that are required for everyday living, industry and transport.
This program offers challenging and wide-ranging career, which can include the development of airports, offshore oil platforms, bridges, roads, railways, waste collection and treatment systems, and water supply systems. It also aims to solve environmental issues such as air pollution, coastal protection and waste treatment.
The College of Engineering shall be a center for discovery and development of globally-competitive professionals in the field of Engineering. It shall spearhead the conduct of relevant researches to push the frontiers of knowledge in Engineering and related fields of work.
The College of Engineering shall engage in various activities to ensure the attainment of its vision as a Center of Development in Pangasinan along engineering and related fields such as design, research, communications, electronics and other technological advancement. More specifically it shall endeavor
1. To conduct the teaching-learning process in a manner that transfer of knowledge, abilities, and skill necessary for the practice of engineering and its related fields are carried out effectively well.
2. To conduct researches to push the frontier of knowledge along engineering and other related fields.
3. To instill values for the desirable practice of engineering and other related fields.
4. To enhance the preparation of future engineers through state-of-the-art curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular program and projects.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
The College of Engineering in Lyceum-Northwestern University seeks to become an international center of excellence in integrated engineering education and to develop young Filipinos into highly competent engineer professionals in order to meet local and global human resource requirements. It seeks to generate knowledge to heighten the nationâ€™s competitiveness in todayâ€™s knowledge based and global economy.
1. The graduates are able to apply the broad fundamental knowledge in, and in the use of modern tools of mathematics, science and engineering problems in practice.
2. The graduates are practicing professionals who are well-qualified and proficient in the use and creation of appropriate and up-to-date research and design methodologies and tools required to perform successfully their tasks in accordance with ethical norms and standards.
3. The graduates demonstrate effective communication skills, the ability to work well either independently or as part of a group, who have embraced lifelong leaning values and attitudes for continuous self and professional or career development.
4. As professionals, the graduates utilize qualified engineers with strong moral and social values and awareness of environmental concerns.
Tapuac, Dagupan City
Tel. No. (063-75) 516-2427