1. ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIP
This is the scholarship given to high school outstanding Students applicable for one academic year (2 semesters) :
- Valedictorian and Salutatorian (100% tuition discount)
- First Honorable Mention (90% tuition discount)
- Second Honorable Mention (80% tuition discount)
- Third Honorable Mention (70% tuition discount)
- Fourth Honorable Mention (60% tuition discount)
- Fifth Honorable Mention (50% tuition discount)
- 6th to 20th Honorable Mention (40% tuition discount)
2. DR. SALVADOR T. DUQUE PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIP
This scholarship program is open on a competitive basis (thru screening) to all freshmen who graduated as high school valedictorians. This scholarship program covers the following grants:
- 100% tuition and miscellaneous fee discounts
- Free textbooks as required by the faculty
- Php 2,000.00 per month allowance for ten (10) months
3. FRANCISCO Q. DUQUE SCHOLARSHIP
This is given to fresh high school graduates who passed the scholarship qualifying examination.
4. ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP
This is given to a regular student who maintains excellent academic rating.
5. FRANCISCO Q. DUQUE LEADERSHIP SCHOLARSHIP
This scholarship is given to the officers of the University Student Government and the staff of ULNOS Student Publication.
6. CULTURAL SCHOLARSHIP
This is given to members of the L-NU Chorale and Dance Troupe.
7. ATHLETIC AND VARSITY SCHOLARSHIP
This is given to the members of the L-NU Varsity and Athletics Team.
8. STUDENT ASSISTANTS / SERVICE STAFF DISCOUNT PRIVILEGE
L-NU gives tuition discount grants to student-assistants in recognition of their valuable services to the University.
9. SIBLINGS DISCOUNT
Special discounts are given to siblings, brothers and sisters, who are enrolled in the University. Discounts range from 10% to 30% depending on the number of siblings enrolled in the same semester.
10. GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT
A twenty-five (25)% discount on tuition fees will be granted to children of govenment employees from time of admission up to graduation (renewable every semester).
11. COMMISSION ON HIGHER EDUCATION (CHED) ADMINISTERED STUDENT FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS. (available at L-NU)
A. SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS
B. GRANT-IN-AID PROGRAMS
1. Office of the President Adviser on Peace Process-CHED Study Grant Program for Rebel Returnees (OPAPP-CHED SGPRR)
2. DND-CHED-PASUC Study Grant Program (DCP)
3. CHED Special Study Grant Program for the qualified constituents of the Congressman/Congressional Districts/Party Lists.
4. Tulong-Dunong (TD)
C. GRANT-IN-AID PROGRAMS
1. Study Now Pay Later Plan – it is a scheme that extends loan or credit to qualified students.
2. PGMA – Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
3. SAFE-4-SR and SAFE LOAN (with Zero % Interest) – these are loan programs extended to financially needy students particularly those 3rd year, 4th year and graduating students.