COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
Recognized Since 1984
Accreditation Leve: LEVEL III ACCREDITED
Affiliations: Region 1 Medical Center
The Dr. Francisco Q. Duque Medical Foundation believes that it has the moral obligation to prepare its students for life by providing the intellectual training in a democratic atmosphere to become a physician with ethical values, compassionate attitude, and responsive to the needs of the country.
The Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) degree is a five-year graduate program intended to teach students the essentials of being a Medical Doctor.
Accredited to Thailand Medical Council and Indian Medical Council
International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2015 Certified
Undergone consultancy from PAASCU for accreditation status
- Linkage to Region 1 Health Research & Development Consortium (R1HRDC)
- International Research Conference & Medical Symposium with Foreign Speakers
- Profesorial Lecturers & Visiting Consultants from International Specialty in Medicine
To be an internationally recognized private university – based College of Medicine as a regional model of excellence
in education, flexible learning, research and innovative community service.
To prepare students by providing the international training to become ethical, compassionate, and competent
physicians responsive to the health needs of the global community.
- To graduate primary care physicians with motivation to pursue postgraduate training and research;
- To encourage graduates to practice in the region;
- To graduate physicians ready for their roles as health care providers, teachers, researchers, community leaders
In pursuit of these goals, the L-NU F.Q.D. Medical Foundation College of Medicine will:
- Establish a meaningful interaction between the students and the community by way of community-oriented
FQDMF activities in health care education and delivery;
- Select qualified faculty members from respected practitioners in the region who can serve as role models and
inspire students to practice in the region.
E – Excellence
P – Professionalism
I – Integrity
C – Creativity
S – Spirituality
Congratulations to College of Medicine APMC Student Network Clinicopathologic Case Presentation Competition
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.